Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Night to Remember

Wow, I can hardly believe that the night is over. We were invited to this dinner tonight. The restaurant is in Richmond and is a favourite of the stars of Hollywood. We were hoping to catch a glimpse of a few celebrities and you know what? . . . We were not disappointed!!!


Believe it or not, that's Lucy Liu!!!! I think she flew up from San Francisco to shoot a local commercial or something like that. She was that lady who was in the movie "Charlie's Angels." She's actually talking to Jackie Chan here. I had to do a double take because the guy looks a lot skinnier in person than on the big screen but you know what they say - the camera adds a few extra pounds!


This is Lucy Liu again. She sat about two tables away from where we were sitting. It's funny how she resembles another person I know! I didn't know the famous actress has two kids. She really likes to take pictures!





This is Sandra Oh! I couldn't believe my eyes. We heard her telling others about an upcoming trip to Paris, it's probably an upcoming episode of Grey's Anatomy being filmed abroad. I'm not sure why she covered her face, probably camera shy as Lucy Lui was armed with her camera.

2 comments: