Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween










For the last few years, our halloweens have been spent with our friends at church. It is a lot of fun and the church provides a save, warm and dry enviornment for everyone. The theme of the evening was "Knights of the Round Table".

We were struggling to outfit the kids when we saw a "knight" out fit for Andrew. It was inexpensive and it solved the problem of sewing a costume for Andrew.

I left Caleb's outfit in the hands of my husband; "I'll take care of it" he reminded me. Up until three days ago, he assured me that things were being taken care of. This has a literal translation of "On Oct 31st, I'll pop by the department store for his costume". Thursday night, he starts work on Caleb's costume. He used an old box to make his armor and shield, made a cape from some scape cloth in the closet. Caleb looked great and actually won a prize for best costume last night. My husband was gloating all night; rightfully so as he did do a great job. Now if he would only learn to fold laundry.

No comments: