Friday, February 27, 2009

Top Ten Things Not to Say to Your Pregnant Wife


A follow-up to a previous post:
Top Ten Things Not to Say to Your Pregnant Wife

10) Can you walk faster!
9) I think my mom has clothes that will now fit you.
8) You're hungry, again!
7) Have your ankles gotten bigger, or is that my imagination?
6) Piece of cake ehh?
5) Just think, you get a year off!
4) Boy, this caffine drink tastes great with chocolates.
3) Math, we can do without it.
2) Just think of all the free time you'll have with the baby in the first year. I mean, not that you did a lousy job cleaning the house, but you can do it on weekedays while I am at work.

.....And the Number One thing not to say to your pregnant wife,

1) How much of the weight you've gain is attributed to the baby?

2 comments:

Andy said...

Top 10 things NOT to say to your wife after a business trip:

10) You are so lucky you get to stay home and cook. Eating out is so boring.
9) WHAT? You didn't find time to vacuum?
8) You must have had a relaxing week with just the 2 kids
7) I'm sure glad my client treated me to the spa. I'm not use to all this sitting. Can you give me a leg rub tonight?
6) Oh, the kids were looking for the DS? I took them with me for my flight
5) I got you a pair of socks from the airport... Happy Birthday
4) Whoops, I accidentally deleted Bejeweled
3) Can you make the family secret recipe fried chicken tonight? I need a picture for my blog
2) Oh no, you didn't watch last week's Crimial Minds? It was SO good!

and.. no 1 is:
Sorry honey, it wasn't really a business trip. Me and the boys headed down to Vegas. And by the way, I lost the kid's college education on blackjack.

Parents of Andrew and Caleb said...

Obviously written by a couple with way too much time on their hands!