Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Words of Wisdom

Top Ten Things Not to Say to Your Wife the Moment She just Gives Birth:

10) "I'm gonna run to the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat now"
9) "Gee, that looked easy"
8) "Honey, did you remember to pay my VISA?"
7) "The guys wanted to know if I wasn't doing anything tonight, could I join them"
6) "Can you run to the car and feed the meter? I'm a little sore and tired right now, this standing for so long is hard on the back"
5) "Phewwwww.......that took longer than I expected; now I can get back to my Suduko puzzle"
4) "Math, we could live without it"
3) "What are we having for dinner tomorrow when you come home; you are coming home tomorrow...right?"
2) "Twins would have been just as easy...right dear?"

And the number# 1 thing not to say to your wife the moment she gives birth.....

1) "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, my mom's gonna move in with us"

1 comment:

Andy said...

You forgot:
"My uncle made some fried chicken but you seemed busy so I ate it all"