Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Saturday's Adventure











My husband knew I had to get some work done, so he took the boys out for the day. First stop was the new Canada Line. They rode to the airport and watched the planes take-off. The ride was fun and they were so excited to ride the new route which included a tunnel and crossing a bridge.












After a ride to the airport, it was time for lunch. They stopped off at Aberdeen Center for some noodles and a Papa Beard dessert. The kids watched the water fountain and were amazed that it shot water so, so high. They thought this was spectacular, we can't wait to have them see the water show at the Bellagio!










After a nice lunch, another cruise to the airport and a ride home, the kids were hungry again. The weather has been great and with October just around the corner, we fired up the BBQ again thinking the summer is quickly coming to an end. The kids just love sitting outside, they were chatting away to each other during the whole time talking about no specific topics. They were talking to each other but not really paying attention to what each other was saying.










My husband's favorite meal was on the menu tonight. After taking the kids out for the day, he deserved a nice home-made burger. With the house nice and quiet, I was able to catch up on some of my work. Listening to the three of them talk about their adventure made me somewhat sad as it sounded like it was a fun day and I wish I was there. The kids fell asleep shortly after dinner; they were so tired.

No comments: