Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sam the Cat


We were put in charge of taking care of Sam this weekend. Sam is a nice little fur-ball, all she does is meows and sleeps....something that we all strive to do. Our instructions were to feed the cat, the only trouble....no cat food! I think Sam's was put on a diet, he was beginning to look like Anders!

We got Sam some cat food, and did that feline ever devower what was put in front of her. I was afraid to pick up that piece of food that fell off to the side in fear that I would be clawed, that's how hungry she was.


Speaking of hungry, the chips they left on the counter was delicious! Nice and crisp, from a freshly opened bag! I need to go to Costco more often! I could have eaten the whole bag.



Mmmm, we also saw some macadamia nuts, they were so, so good! Unfortunately, they were the ones split in half, not the expensive whole ones.





Not much to drink in the refrigerator. From what I gather, Anders may have a drinking problem!

1 comment:

Andy said...

hahaha... Very nicely played Uncle Ming. Did you finish the whole bag of chips??

Apparently I forgot to turn down the heat so that the house sitter doesn't loiter. :P